zaterdag 10 mei 2008

Vlada zag mijn structuur

Sommige spam is ook gewoon om je rot te lachen.

Greetings my friend!!!

My name is Vlada. To me of 31 years. . I saw your structure on a site, and you interested me. And I have decided to write only to you! My girlfriend has counted the guy by means of the Internet, and now they are together very happy also the friend as the friend! It advised me to try to get acquainted also. And now I wish to describe me not so: I the clever, beautiful and formed woman I very much love children,

If you are interested in Me if you wish to see My photos, please write
To Me on mine email: -----------@gmail.com

because I shall be capable to answer you only from this address.
I hope to find the answer from you
Your new girlfriend Vlada!!


3 opmerkingen:

Niek zei

Dit is aburd! Hahahaha.

Dennis zei

Wel een schatje..

zijn dit de enige foto's ?

Matthijs zei

Er waren geen nsfw foto's bij als je dat bedoelde ;-)